We present a case report of a technical complication arisen during an NRP for DCD. During the extracorporeal circuit, we observed a dramatical decrease in the blood flow with excessive negative inlet pressure. It was because of a later recognized venous cannula malposition.
- 4H(I) + 4T
- Su la testa!
- Impossible primary referral to the major trauma center of an integrated trauma system: a case of exsanguinating trauma treated in a Spoke hospital.
- Low Cost Simulation in Emergency Surgical Airway can Save Lives in an Italian Major Trauma Center.
- Presidi sovraglottici e intubazione tracheale su guida fibroscopica.
- Aspiration of the guidewire of a central venous jugular catheter by the venous cannula of a veno-arterial extracorp… https://t.co/8uBuauffKG3 days ago
- The latest #FOAMed on Intensive Care Medicine! https://t.co/CUdJCNy5XM #ecmo #foamcc3 days ago
- Right Hospital, Right Patients: Penetrating Injury Patients ... : Journal of Trauma and Acute Care Surgery… https://t.co/p4YU7YTXkj4 days ago
- The latest #FOAMed on Intensive Care Medicine! https://t.co/4wc5c4j0Li Thanks to @FOAMecmo @edecmo @JTraumAcuteSurg #traumasurg #ecmo4 days ago
- The latest #FOAMed on Intensive Care Medicine! https://t.co/0GJMJAUM2B10 days ago